S-5! introduces the new and improved version of its popular S-5-PV Kit. The kit is designed specifically to secure framed photovoltaic modules to standing seam metal roof systems without penetrating the roof surface. S-5! has created a solution for the PV industry that:
• Fits the majority of solar panels on the market!
• Fits the majority of metal roofs on the market - including exposed fastened and corrugated!
• Installs quickly and easily!
• Costs as little as €0.06 a watt!
• Universally fits both field (2 panels) and end conditions!
The concept of combining photovoltaic arrays with standing seam metal roofing is growing and for good reasons. A standing seam metal roof has a life expectancy consistent with that of framed PV modules. A 30-year power source on a 30-year roof, along with zero penetration technology creates the most sustainable roof system available with alternative power generation, all without compromising the roof's warranty!
CHECK OUT THESE NEW S-5-PV KIT FEATURES!
• New longer PV stud now accommodates PV frame thicknesses from 1.3" (33 mm) to 2.5" (64 mm)!
• Bevelled mounting disk now provides an even easier to use module placement guide!
• Four new strategically placed mounting disk hooks to assist in wire management!
• New broader ears on the PV grab allow for even easier installation and precise module engagement!
• Mounting disk is universally directional for simplicity of installation!
• Absolutely NO rails required!
• Incredible holding strength that only S-5! can offer!
Mounting disc is offered in aluminium for aluminium clamps or stainless steel for brass clamps on copper roofing.
With a service life compatible with the expectancy of metal roofs and attached accessories, the S-5-PV Kit offers unmatched sustainability. Penetration-free attachment, lower installation costs and cooler roofs, combined with rising energy costs and increased environmental concerns all spell a bright, sunny future for PV and standing seam metal roofs. S-5! makes it easy.
The patented design of the attachment clamp and attendant round-point setscrews enables an entire installation without a single penetration through the roof’s surface. Installation is quick and easy, and costs can be as low as €0.06 a watt.
The new S-5-PV Kit fits all S-5! Mini Clamps. For your exposed fastened and corrugated metal roofing attachments, the new S-5-PV Kit works perfectly with our CorruBracket, and a flat mounting disk is available for using the S-5-PV Kit with our VersaBracket, allowing solar panel attachment to exposed fastened and corrugated metal roofing!
Please see installation video and downloads section below for more information including brochures and installation guides.